- A Universal healing energy which is greatly beneficial to all life forms… humans, plants, animals and other living forces.
- An energy healing technique that works on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level.
- An energy healing technique for relaxation and stress release/relief.
- A complementary healing technique, enhancing other forms of treatment.
- An increasingly recognised form of treatment.
- Easy to learn. Anyone can learn to heal themselves and others.
Reiki is not…
- A religion or religious cult
- A medical technique
- A diagnosis method
- A form of mind control
- A medical practice
- A massage technique
- Miracle healing
- Psychic healing
- Limited to a select few
Reiki is never a substitute of conventional medicine, but it can be a useful complimentary therapy.